Click the picture to listen to the episode.
I’m so sorry its taken so long to get this episode out, BUT there were many reasons why it couldn’t get done sooner…Listen, I said I was sorry. What do you want from me? You feel hurt that we have kept this life-changing podcast from you for this long? Well, I’m sorry you feel that way. To hurt you was not our intent, so really, you have to own your own feelings. Am I right? Ok, fine, drop it. This week the boys discuss how to make a real apology.
Apologies are normal. If no one is apologizing, then there is a problem. Apologies are essential because sin exists.
Top 6 Dynamics of a True Apology
1. A true apology never says a "but"
2. A true apology keeps the focus on what you personally did wrong
3. A true apology doesn't try to find who started it
4. A true apology never apologizes to "shut up" the other person
5. A true apology makes apologizing "not enough" and makes an attempt to do more
Dr. Jimmy Myers on Twitter: @docjimmymyers, Instagram: @jmyersfam, and Facebook: @docjimmymyers
Dr. Josh Myers on Twitter: @docjoshmyers, Instagram: @docjoshmyers, and Facebook: @docjoshmyers
Pairadocs Podcast on Twitter: @docspodcast, Instagram: @docspodcast, and Facebook: @docspodcast
How do give to the show: www.patreon.com/docspodcast
Billy Myers: www.therapywithbilly.com
The Timothy Center: www.timothycenter.com