Episode #190 - Self Esteem and Your Child
Click the picture to listen to the episode.
Self-esteem. What is it? How do we acquire it? And how do we build it within our child? Is self-esteem even important? Tune in this week as the guys talk all things self-esteem and your child.
How we build self-esteem in our children:
- We can't just tell them how good and special they are all the time
- Make sure we allow for failure
- They need to be told they have sinned and that's why we need Jesus
- Work. Allow them to struggle
- Random expressions of love and pride
How do give to the show: www.patreon.com/docspodcast
Billy Myers: www.therapywithbilly.com
The Timothy Center: www.timothycenter.com