Click the picture to listen to the episode.
Self-esteem. What is it? How do we acquire it? And how do we build it within our child? Is self-esteem even important? Tune in this week as the guys talk all things self-esteem and your child.
Little Shop of Horrors
A Few Good Men
How we build self-esteem in our children:
- We can't just tell them how good and special they are all the time
- Make sure we allow for failure
- They need to be told they have sinned and that's why we need Jesus
- Work. Allow them to struggle
- Random expressions of love and pride
Dr. Jimmy Myers on Twitter: @docjimmymyers, Instagram: @jmyersfam, and Facebook: @docjimmymyers
Dr. Josh Myers on Twitter: @docjoshmyers, Instagram: @docjoshmyers, and Facebook: @docjoshmyers
Pairadocs Podcast on Twitter: @docspodcast, Instagram: @docspodcast, and Facebook: @docspodcast
How do give to the show: www.patreon.com/docspodcast
Billy Myers: www.therapywithbilly.com
The Timothy Center: www.timothycenter.com