Click the picture to listen to the episode.
We all know one. The verbally abusive parent, the bully at school or work, or the neighbor who just seems mean. This week the guys discuss the best way to understand and deal with these folks. Listen in as they discuss the truth about how hurt people hurt people.
Links to information discussed in the show:
- Nothing can change until you realize you have a problem
- Don't tell the angry person in your life they have an anger problem
- It may take professional help
Dr. Jimmy Myers on Twitter: @docjimmymyers, Instagram: @jmyersfam, and Facebook: @docjimmymyers
Dr. Josh Myers on Twitter: @docjoshmyers, Instagram: @docjoshmyers, and Facebook: @docjoshmyers
Billy Myers: www.therapywithbilly.com
Take a Seat on the Couch:
If this episode hits home for you. If you believe you and your family struggle with this particular area, read below for next steps for you and your family:
1. Try to understand the person's intentions.
2. Let the person know where you're coming from.
3. Focus on what you can control in the situation/interactions.
4. If you'd like more help in this area, contact Jimmy and Josh at The Timothy Center. Just go to www.timothycenter.com.