Episode #114 - Are You TOO Involved at Church?
Click the picture to listen to the episode.
When does a great thing, like being involved in your church or faith community, become a not so great thing? Is that even possible? This week the boys unpack the sticky issue of being TOO involved at church and how that ministry involvement can be used of the Evil One to do damage to your faith and family.
Links to information discussed in the show:
1. Balance - involved in your church enough to have community, be outside the church ministering to your family and nonbelievers
2. Serve your family first
3. Decide what your involvement should be with your spouse
Billy Myers: www.therapywithbilly.com
Take a Seat on the Couch:
If this episode hits home for you. If you believe you and your family struggle with this particular area, read below for next steps for you and your family:
1. Make sure your spouse and children feel more important than your church
2. Ask your spouse how you stack up in this area?
3. If you've made church too high a priority, ask for forgiveness.
4. If you'd like more help in this area, contact Jimmy and Josh at The Timothy Center. Just go to www.timothycenter.com.