Episode #85 - Work-a-holic
Click the picture to listen to the episode.
The boys get personal this week and discuss the touchy topic of Work-a-holism. We’re just trying to get by, right? All my hard work is all for the family, right? Well, if it’s been awhile since your toes have been stepped on…join us!
Links to information discussed in the show:
Solution to Work-a-holism:
1. Be present when you step into your home, choose something physical to do to get you there.
2. Admit you have a problem - you can't solve a problem you won't admit you have.
Take a Seat on the Couch:
If this episode hits home for you. If you believe you and your family struggle with this particular area, read below for next steps for you and your family:
1. Tell your spouse or closest friend that you're struggling and get accountable.
2. Work to live, don't live to work.
3. Understand that the relationships you work for are more important than the work itself.
4. If you'd like more help in this area, contact Jimmy and Josh at The Timothy Center. Just go to www.timothycenter.com.